PhD programme activities
In addition to carrying out their PhD research and participating in core mandatory activities, each trainee will take part in:
- a ‘customised’ programme developed by their supervisors taking into account specific needs
- an induction programme that provides an intro on doing a PhD and more detail about CRUK RadNet City of London
- multi-disciplinary radiation research workshops and seminars
- participate in cohort-building activities like giving talks, attending meetings, seminars and networking events
- short research placements
- training in a vast range of scientific and transferable skills
All students will have a three-person thesis committee made up of Centre faculty that they will meet with regularly to discuss progress, and receive guidance and advice.
Successful candidates will receive a £21,000 tax-free student stipend (living allowance) per year for four years, plus payment of university tuition fees.
How to Apply
To learn about who can apply for our PhD studentships or to find out how and when to apply, Please visit the CRUK City of London Centre page.
Please note that some additional PhD opportunities become available ad hoc throughout the year.
Check back here regularly or follow us on Twitter for updates.
We currently have the follow PhD studentships;